These can be obtained by ordering 48 hours in advance. Your request can be dealt with in a variety of ways:
- Register for SystmOnline and order online – ask surgery staff for details.
- Send your request slip to us in the post to the surgery address.
- Fax your repeat slip to us on 01529 415401.
- Leave your repeat slip at Anwick, Leasingham or Silk Willoughby Post Office, Europe Car Service or Cranwell Village Shop – regular collection and delivery service.
- Leave your repeat slip at Boots, Gohil, Riverside, or Tesco pharmacy.
- Order by telephone on 01529 303301 (Option 2, then option 1) between 10:00 and 12:00 noon.
- In person - leave your repeat slip at the surgery in the collection box.
We provide a medication delivery service to shopkeepers, Post Offices in outlying villages without a pharmacy, and through Europe Car Service at Greylees. These villages include: Cranwell, Leasingham, Silk Willoughby, Greylees, and Anwick.
Urgent medication can be obtained from the practice during normal opening hours, which is 08:30 until 18:30 (Monday to Friday). During out-of-hours Boots, Gohil, Riverside or Tesco chemist would be able to assist you. Boots, Riverside and Tesco are open Saturday and Sunday, Gohil’s are open until midday on Saturday.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please note: Sleaford Medical Group adheres to stringent safety measures regarding medications as per NICE guidelines (National Institute of Clinical Excellence) some medications require blood tests or BP monitoring. Failure to respond to invitation for these blood tests will result in medications being stopped.
Please allow two full working days (48 hours) for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.